WineCommune is an easy way to post wines for sale, accept bids from competing buyers and then complete the transaction. It's so easyyou'll love it! Here's what to do...
- Once you have registered with WineCommune you're ready to sell! Gather the info you'll need before you prepare your listing.
- Go to the Sell Your Item form, fill in the info, and review your listing. Be sure to check the information carefully, then click on Create.
- You'll see a confirmation page; jot down the info, such as your item number. This will be helpful if you want to update your listing, and to keep track of your item's status as your very own auction progresses!
- During the auction, goto myWC to manage your auction and watch the bidding activity.
- When your auction closes, contact your winning bidder to confirm the final cost, including any shipping charges, and tell them where to send payment. The buyer sends you payment directly and you ship the wine to them directly. Its fast, easy and efficient!
And then that's it! Your item is sold!
Click here for detailed information on posting a wine for sale.
Review WineCommune's Fee and Commission Schedule here.
YOU MUST BE LEGALLY
PERMITTED TO SELL WINE
To list wines yourself on WineCommune, you must be legally permitted under the laws of your jurisdiction.
Laws on who can sell alcohol and under what circumstances vary by state and jurisdiction.
For a brief overview of the laws covering selling wine, click here.